Draft agenda for October 19, 2017 ALTO board teleconference. If you have changes or additions, please email them to everyone as soon as possible.

  1. Find and tell a non-offensive, maybe self-deprecating joke before the meeting begins and/or after it ends. [All]
  2. Review action items. [Frederick leads discussion]
  3. Vote on new board member (CV and email application sent by email). [Frederick leads discussion]
  4. Report on ALTO version 4.0, the ALTO XML schema README, and its CC-BY-SA 4.0 license. [Joachim, Evelien, and Stefan lead discussion.]
  5. Report on registration of MIME type for ALTO. See issue 40. [Jean Philippe and Frederick lead discussion.]
  6. Report on ALTO reference examples; see issue 1. [Stefan or Christian lead discussion. (Stefan raised this issue at the last board meeting. He cannot attend this board meeting but his colleague and the person who originally added the issue to github will attend. Christian Clausner may report on it.)]
  7. Report on issue 32. [Art leads discussion. (Art volunteered to report on this issue during the last board meeting.)]
  8. Report on progress with processing history change requests. See issue 39. [Clemens leads discussion]
  9. Report (if needed) on integration of ALTO with the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) isssue 45. [Jean Philippe and Clemens lead discussion]

View all open action items here.