Draft agenda for May 4, 2017 ALTO board teleconference. If you have changes or additions, please email them to everyone as soon as possible.
- Review action items. [Frederick leads discussion]
- Revisit the face-to-face board meeting plans before the IFLA News Media satellite meeting and/or during the DATeCH 2017 conference in Göttingen, Germany. See survey results. [Frederick leads discussion]
- Review collaboration with the Newspapers Interest Group of the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) and with the IFLA News Media section on an ALTO fragment identifier API particularly in view of the upcoming 2017 IIIF Conference at the Vatican . [Jean Philippe and Frederick lead discussion]
- Brief review of changes made by Joachim as a result of the acceptance of the Glyphs change request solution (issue 26). [Joachim leads discussion.]
- Report from teleconference about processing history change requests. See issue 39. [Clemens leads discussion]
- Review registration of MIME type for ALTO. See issue 40. [Jean Philippe or Clemens lead discussion.]
- Continue discussion of ALTO fragment identifier API (issue 33) and IIIF's change request (issue 40). [Jean Philippe and Clemens lead discussion.]
View all open action items here.